- I have to prepare myself for an upcoming certification exam within two months. Well, two months are long. There is more time to procrastinate, said my crammer self.
- It’s the time of the year again, where my skin’s covered with insect bite-like rashes that irritate me like hell. I remembered how I suffered last 2014 for these strange itchy rashes on my body and face. Turns out it always happens during summer.
- May 2016 Election Day is approaching. In the wake of controversies being thrown to my prospect presidential candidate for these past few days, I’m on the verge of picking another…wait, there is no choice left.
- There are rumors that COLDPLAY IS COMING TO MANILA. I wish to save enough money before they announce the ticket prices so I won’t have to sell my kidney or beg in the streets to attend the concert.
- I’m excited to Game of Thrones’ new season. No spoilers please!
- I’ve been meaning to write a post regarding my Mt. Pulag adventure last week but I’m still not in the mood for uploading photos. Next week, maybe.
- My teammates and I finally finished an important project at work, which means less overtime and early out, and less stress.
- I was able to find someone who’ll help me to make this blog step up to the next level, well—for good. I hope this will push me harder to write more, without further excuses. Thanks to you!
- I look forward to stay away from the city, go home, and relax. 🏠
- I’m excited to approaching Lenten Season.
- I already finished Jojo Moyes’ Me Before You (which I’m about to post a review some other time) I’m currently reading its 2nd book: After You.
- My friend and I went to a water spa just recently.
- So many backlogs to start with!
Wow, my life’s slowly getting more interesting. 😂
Yesterday, a friend and I went to ACE Water Spa in Pasig. Since we live just a walking distance from the area, and I have a buy 1 take 1 coupon which I got from my planner, we decided to visit the place and tried its famous hydrotherapy experience.
- I was running in and out of the clinic for the last week after finding out there was something wrong with my urinalysis result. It’s telling that I have urinary track infection when it’s really not, so it’s kind of unusual when they asked me if I feel in pain and I told them no, not even once. I think I have to increase my water intake from now on.
- I seldom finish a chapter of the book I’m currently reading because of a lot of overtime work I’ve been doing lately. When I reached home, I only have an hour left to prepare to sleep. Ugh, when will I ever finish reading, seriously?
- I finally discovered a new movie to watch for! The movie adaptation of Jojo Moyes’ novel Me Before You. I found the story interesting, so I downloaded its eBook version. I can’t wait to see Emilia Clarke portray a different role other than her being Daenerys Targaryen, plus the fact that Alex Stewart is her leading man, #LoveRosie feels.
- Valentine’s Day is coming and I can’t wait to spend the day with my family, and my bed — my long term date 😍
- At last, there is something to look forward to this summer. I’m excited!
First two weeks of 2016 have passed, so is my monotonous life. Basically, there isn’t much thing to do over the weekends, either stroll on malls or stay indoors. Only two options to choose from, and yet I crave more of it because I don’t have much me-time during weekdays and that sucks.
Anyhow, here is what I’m up to lately:
- I asked my friend to come with me and visit Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo last weekend. We captured photos of artworks and ourselves. I finally found a decent photo for my Facebook profile as well. 😊
- I am not so busy with work for the first two weeks, yet I’ve been rendering OTs everyday because they require me to. It’s not pretty bad because I consider it as a way of saving more money, though it also means getting bigger taxes.
- I’m stressing my life for some reasons. I overthink too much. I have several what ifs. It’s making me feel more inferior. There are times I only get to sleep after crying. It bothers me a lot, so are my dreams.
- I have never been so guilty my whole life, until it happened. I know I’ve said something bad to a person and I don’t know what to do about it. 😢 The person keeps on telling me about something important and asks me what to do and I’ve been telling the right thing a few times already and maybe I felt disappointed that person’s not listening to me so I said it. I still hope that person will do it, and I hope that person won’t feel mad at me. 😶 God, can we just go back to that day so I can correct my mistake? (Forgive me for using “that person” many times. I’m not telling if it’s a guy or girl.)
- I’m losing my appetite because of this heavy period and I’m trying so hard to deal with the pain. Wow, my Saturday and Sunday were just spent indoors, lying on my bed because of this.
- I’m still finding ways how will I save more money. There is still hope.
- I’m just starting to read All the Bright Places. I deserve a slap for this.
Right now, I’m the only person staying at this house. Everyone but me is living his/her life outdoors. Mine’s boring, don’t be like me.
“She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” ―
If you’re an artsy person or simply looking for a nice place to get relaxed and appreciate works of art as well, just like me, I highly recommend this art museum in Antipolo – Pinto Art Museum. I was dying to go there since last year and got pretty lucky enough to have found the time to visit the place.
Showing you some of the photos captured inside the museum.
2015 was a year of climbs and spontaneous travels, of new experiences and adventures, of mishaps and misfortunes, of heartbreaks and anxieties, of drama and judgments. Nonetheless, it was a lesson learned, a life-changing moment definitely one for the books.
To say the least, this was a year of ups and downs. It was having the guts to step out of the comfort zone and leave everything, for good. It was drifting away from people you finally realized not worth keeping. It was a year of making tough decisions you know you won’t regret later. It was a full blast, a year of starting anew, after being wounded by the past. It was finally rising up after being held captive from your ghosts and demons for a long time. This was a year of starting from plain scratch.
To you who has been here even on the worst days of this year, I cannot thank you enough for being a part of it; and to those whom I lost unexpectedly in this battle, thank you still, for leaving, and for making way to new ones to take part in.
As we look forward to a kinder year to come ahead, let us all be grateful for everything 2015 has taught us, and may we be inspired and look beyond what the approaching year has to offer and cherish the most of it—bolder and wiser.
I want to say congratulations to you who survived another year of life. Salute! 🍷
According to some research online, the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo, having considered as the second largest volcanic eruption in the century, made an atmospheric impact on Earth’s temperature. Yes, it was indeed a disaster, but despite the destructive damage it has caused 24 years ago, Mt. Pinatubo has become an interest not only to Filipino mountaineers but to foreign tourists as well.
Today is 30th, and my 23rd.
My cousin and I just went back from SM MoA, where we met up with three of our closest friends in college and celebrated my birthday. There’s nothing special to talk about, aside from usual conversations about what we’re currently up to, and how have we been since the last time we met. I haven’t seen them for a year and it made my heart melt when I found out we’ll be meeting again, in my birthday.
This day is not the same as last year’s. I did not receive any phone call – just text messages and Facebook and Skype friends’ greetings. What made it special is the thought of someone dear making an effort to greet me earlier at exactly 12 AM, which I did not expect from him, because we’re not talking for a long time now. I’m glad it’s happening again, what I wish is that we won’t fight anymore.
I also wish for better days to come, for me and for those who mean a lot to me.
Time check: 4:30 in the afternoon. There’s still time to celebrate, so I’ll just settle for 200 words for now.