- I’ve been meaning to write a post regarding my Mt. Pulag adventure last week but I’m still not in the mood for uploading photos. Next week, maybe.
- My teammates and I finally finished an important project at work, which means less overtime and early out, and less stress.
- I was able to find someone who’ll help me make this blog step up to the next level, well—for good. I hope this will push me harder to write more, without further excuses. Thanks to you!
- I look forward to stay away from the city, go home, and relax. 🏠
- I’m excited to approaching Lenten Season.
- I already finished Jojo Moyes’ Me Before You (which I’m about to post a review some other time) I’m currently reading its 2nd book: After You.
- My friend and I went to a water spa just recently.
- So many backlogs to start with!
Wow, my life’s slowly getting more interesting. 😂