- If something is a piece of cake for you, get more slices of it. Nothing good in this world comes easy, so whenever you can achieve something without exerting much effort, don’t be afraid to do it as many times as you can.
- Shove all your worries into your pocket, as if they’re loose coins you no longer need, but you still keep anyway. Treat all your problems as if they’re lessons life teaches you. Avoid stressing too much out of it, you never own all the problems in the world anyway.
- Collect every kind word you hear. Wrap them around yourself on nights you feel unloved, and in the morning give them back. Learn from all the good things you experienced, and use them around you whenever needed.
- Never belittle yourself for someone who miscalculates your worth. Remember, you are better than that. Do not depend your value to somebody who never treats you fairly. You are born imperfectly beautiful and nobody in this world can defy that, ever.
- Touch people without using your hands. Influence the people around you with the good things. You will realize sooner that you are remembered by what you share with them.
- When you decide to leave, do it as lightly as possible, with only a small suitcase and a heart full of nothing to lose. Then, never look back. Learn when to walk away from people or things if you are no longer happy. Learn to let go, but never collect bitterness from the past and just focus on what’s ahead of you.
- There isn’t a devil or an angel when it comes to the head and the heart. Use them both to realize what you really want. When it comes to making tough decisions in life, use your mind and feelings to choose wisely.
- Stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself one honest thing you are scared to admit. Do it everyday until even the most painful truths become easy to accept. Let go of all your insecurities and learn to love yourself. Self-worth is a very important thing.
- Stop waiting. Stop thinking. Stop planning. Do things now because tomorrow is never guaranteed. You only live once. Stop wasting time just because you feel you are not ready. Do it now, or regret later.
- The world is a cruel place to live in, but there is so much good amid all the suffering. Seek with persistence and you will ultimately find it. Stop bothering yourself on how unfair life is. Better days will come sooner, especially when you least expect it. Just breathe.